Secure manufactured home loans at eLEND
When you’re in the market for a manufactured home, eLEND offers highly competitive manufactured home loans for purchase or refinancing a manufactured home.
Manufactured homes are attractive options for buyers interested in making a home affordable as well as homeowners who want a property that offers a simpler lifestyle and more efficient living arrangements. Whether you are looking to finance a single wide or double wide manufactured or modular home, eLEND offers manufactured home loans and mobile home loans with competitive home mortgage rates, along with a team of highly experienced mortgage specialists to help you with every step of your mortgage from application to closing.
I want to...
Choose this if you want to apply for a mortgage.
Types of Manufactured Home Loans
eLEND provides a special program with affordable manufactured home loans that are backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). eLEND’s FHA manufactured home loans provide the security of fixed interest rates and are available for single and double wide manufactured homes on owned land throughout much of the United States.
In addition to FHA manufactured home loans, we also provide a wide variety of other mortgage programs that include:
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Purchase and Renovate Loans
- USDA Rural Housing Loans
- VA Loans
Your eLEND mortgage specialist can help you determine which mortgage programs you qualify for and which product and interest rates mortgage companies are offering are best for you. Your eLEND consultant can also help you use a home loan calculator to determine what your monthly payment would be under different mortgage programs, and to answer the question on the top of every homebuyer’s mind: “How much mortgage can I afford?”
Qualifying for Manufactured Home Loans
To qualify for eLEND’s manufactured home loans, below are some of the requirements:
- The home must be a minimum of 400 square feet.
- The home must have been built after June 15, 1976, and in conformance with the Federal Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards (there will be a certification label to signify this).
- The home must be on a permanent foundation and cannot be located in a mobile home park.
- The loan must also cover the land that the manufactured home sits on. If it does not, and the mobile home is on land you do not own, we can still help you! Our personal property loans are *powered by MHL. Talk to one of our home loan specialists today!